Hello

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Nothing exciting ever happens to me, so I will tell you about something that I find interesting but you probably don't.


So since I am at a very nice yishivisher school they have recently (meaning over the summer) created a rule that No electronics are allowed in the yishiva if they can display pictures or video on their screen. So I needed to get a new mp3 player but I had to find one that had enough memory for what I need but still doesn't have the capability to display pictures and videos on the screen. I eventually found one called Creative Zen Sleek. It may have a dumb name but it has 20GB of memory and FM radio and no pictures. It is the older version, and on the verge of being discontinued, since now they have Creative Zen SleekPhoto. Even Dumber name and it shows pictures. So there was only website I could get the one I wanted which was "Best Buy for business". Also a dumb name, and once I ordered it they told me it would take 11-21 days for delivery. But then I got an email that said it was back ordered and would take 3-4 more weeks and since I have to go back to my nice yishiviasher school before then I had to get my mp3 player from somewhere else. So I found on "TechDepot," which is the dumb name for office depots only useful website I found the Creative Zen Neeon. No that is not a typo it is supposed to say Zen Neeon. So it has a dumb name and it has the dumb feature of being brightly colored and having changeable backlight colors. So It will come tomorrow. I thought It came yesterday but It was only the recharger, not the mp3 player.


I hope that was at least a little interesting to all of my beloved fans who are reading this

11 Comments:

Blogger Foust said...

yeah but it is too little memory

9:04 AM

 
Blogger Foust said...

yes. It is held together by duct tape.

4:27 PM

 
Blogger .30cal said...

you're so.... dark. angry. i'm sure one day all that dry, sarcastic humor will explode into a murderously crazed fit of hysterical violence. i was gonna get an mp3 player, too, but for that, i think i'd rather get a camera.

8:36 PM

 
Blogger Foust said...

that will happen when pigs freeze over

8:20 AM

 
Blogger Foust said...

you know, the explosion thing with the murderously crazed fit of hysterical violence

8:25 AM

 
Blogger Foust said...

Actually I was watching a TV show and they used a frozen pig for something, so I guess pigs have frozen over. But it still isnt going to happen

8:26 AM

 
Blogger .30cal said...

yeah, i signed in just now and noticed his second post ever had 9 comments already, and i was like, wth? but then i saw it mostly him. poor, dimented foust. ima see if i can get rafi on here a bit more, he's got nothing better to do besides trying to hack WIT'S network anyway.

6:16 PM

 
Blogger Foust said...

Please dont make fun of us fousts. We like to talk to ourselves

6:54 AM

 
Blogger .30cal said...

and now he's using first person plural. oh dear. PROBLEMATIC.

10:47 AM

 
Blogger Rafiki said...

I need an avatar.

8:18 PM

 
Blogger Foust said...

We like to use first person plural. It isnt problematic, its just different.

1:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home