Hello

Monday, August 14, 2006

So, anyway...

I am bored and my last post was getting old so i am writing a new post with as little content as possible that is as long as I can make it. You see, I have long aspired to be able to write things that are very, very, long and have very, very, little content. It all started when I read a book that had a kid in it who was smart enough to write his paper not on bats, or elephants, or bugs, but on nothing at all. My dream further came to fruition during last year's English Class when the-teacher-with-two-names made us write journals for a whole five minutes at the beginning of class every day. Someties I would answer his question very quicky, such as in the following example: Question: What was piggy's reason for being a fat little kid? Answer: I don't know. In that example, I Answered his question in three words. I had to fill up the rest of the five minutes by writing something without actually writing anything. So I did, and learned this skill of writing incredibly long and complicated things that have absolutely nothing to do with anything anyone ever said, did, or wrote. Well this turned out to have a little more content than it was originally intended to have, as you got to read some of the precious history of Foust the Great, which, if you had waited a little longer, you would be able to read in the upcoming book Foust: Serial Killer or Mass Murderer? Oh no! now this thing really has a huge amount of content and can no longer be called an article without content. It has a teaser from my new book and it also reveals me as the one that they call in the media "Foust the Ripper." Now I'm sunk. Hey! There are police outside! But...They can't have read this yet...I haven't even published it yet! No...wait...no! Dont break down my door! No, I need to publish this before they drag me away!

Haha. Just Kidding. I'm not really Foust the Ripper. please dont call the police or I'LL KILL YOU! HEAR ME? KILL YOU!

6 Comments:

Blogger Rafiki said...

This was too deep for me

6:54 PM

 
Blogger .30cal said...

i have trained you well... but i don't beleive that you are really "foust the ripper". he was much taller and meaner and more ripped than you. no, you're nothing but a horrible, hopeless imposter trying to pretend you're really "foust the ripper". I'M "foust the ripper". I'm special. Shut up.

9:48 PM

 
Blogger Foust said...

There is no way that you are foust the ripper because I'm foust the ripper.

6:56 AM

 
Blogger .30cal said...

hmmmm... i think we're gonna have to settle this with like, a duel or something.

9:16 AM

 
Blogger Foust said...

ok. what do you have in mind?

3:10 PM

 
Blogger .30cal said...

something with a bbq.

5:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home