Hello

Monday, August 21, 2006

space

Hello people, once more I decided it is time for a new blog and the whole "writing something about nothing" thing is old by now so I will tell you about the stupidity of stupid people.
Have you ever had of a band called James Kochalka Superstar? He is pretty messed up and writes joke-songs with titles like "Monkey vs. Robot" and "Show Respect to Michael Jackson." So I guess he also James Kochalka from the band also wrote a book called Monkey vs. Robot, and when I was looking for the song on Wal-Mart music downloads I found the book. It had a little review next to it and it was talking about how beneath the surface, the book had a deeper meaning that we should all take to heart. If the book is similar to the song, the moral is "why can't the monkey and the robot just get along?" But I'm pretty sure they were just being stupid and not trying to make a moral. So either wal-mart misinterperated the book or else the band is stupid for making a song that is good and then trying to put in a moral.

6 Comments:

Blogger .30cal said...

morals rock. don't dis morals, fool.
yeah i'm just joking they suck.

11:24 AM

 
Blogger Foust said...

you can hear the song at this link: http://keaggy.com/rpm/archives/2005_03_01_index.php3. Scroll down a little bit until you see the words "Original version: James Kochalka - Monkey Vs. Robot" and click on it. The one above it is some guy singing it, but the real one is funnier

9:12 AM

 
Blogger Foust said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:17 AM

 
Blogger Foust said...

no wait, heres a better link: http://keaggy.com/rpm/contest/2005/
ok? I know talking to myself is a sign of insanity, but I just wont leave me alone.

9:18 AM

 
Blogger .30cal said...

ur not talking to urself- ur talking to people who aren't listening. it's no the same, becuz ur less insane.

10:36 PM

 
Blogger outofAMMO said...

well Im listening...although I dont know why.

5:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home